Two weeks ago we made our debut at WWD Magic, the world’s largest apparel tradeshow for women’s clothing. If you read our post while we were there, you already know what an exciting and successful event it turned out to be.
We didn’t want you to miss out on one second, so we hope you enjoy our Instagram round up of all the fun events and happenings.
If you’d like details on the photos, they follow in a zig zag pattern from the top left.
1. Allie and our Media and Marketing Director Tina in the booth.
2. Our lookbooks displayed on the red carpet. (Check back soon; our website will have the full lookbook)
3. The WWD Magic Runway (so many fab fashion shows- one including a look from our Spring 2014 Collection- so thrilled!)
4. Allie and Cara at Circus Circus.
5. Allie in the booth! Don’t you love our 8-foot high banner of our model Erika in a look from the Fall Line? What a Glamazon!
6. Model workin’ it in one of our fave pieces: a bright pink Shawl Dawl!
7. Allie and Tina striking a pose on the step and repeat.
8. Tina with Hal Rubenstein, Fashion Director of InStyle Magazine. Pretty big stuff!
9. Our airport welcome.
Don’t follow us on Instagram? Just find us @allieollieclothing to get behind-the-scenes details of our fashion shows, retail events, deals, promotions, and more!